Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photoshop Editting!

I decided to do some edits for the 2nd side of the CD. I chose some pop artists and tried to make an album cover from them.

I liked the first edit alot. This is One Direction that have been very successful after Xfactor.
I think this is a picture snapped of them when they were simply walking down the street. They probably weren't expecting it. If they were having a picture taken for an album cover, they would probably go to a proper photoshoot, but I still thought this was a good photo to use.
Firstly, I wanted to put the focus on the band. I lasso'd the band and changed the hue to a green colour. I then outlined the band with orange, because I think it clashes with green and should make the stand out. I then decided I wanted it to look like their picture had been cut out and stuck on there. I did this by adding a shadow.
Another way I made them stand out was to blur and change the background. I used a 'wind' effect after blurring. This also effect the image of the band, but I didn't change it because I thought it looked good.











No comments:

Post a Comment