Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inspiration for photography




I have chosen this picture because I think it is something I could recreate, or create something similar due to the surroundings of where I live being mostly trees.

I can edit these particular effects onto it on photoshop, and brighten the colours to make it look more tropical like it does on here.

The only thing I don't like is the bins at the bottom. You need to look at the picture properly to see them, but it makes the picture look a littleless professionally-taken, and without them I think it would look like it was taken in a rainforest.



I like this picture because it is something I can do again. Although it is completely different to the first pictures I took, I think with the right look on the girls it could look good. I can easily add the 3D effect on photoshop.

The problem would be getting a picture that I really like.


Again, I like this one because the surrounding are similar to around my house (especially the bare trees, as it is now winter when I am editing this post.) and it looks very simple and beautiful.

I'm not sure how I could add these effects, I would need to research it online but it is something I have wanted to learn to do for a while because they can make a photograph look abit magical.




I like this one because it is taken on a beautiful, almost cloudless day and it is very simple,but effective.

If I were to recreate this, I would look at the work of Mike Farrell (Graphic Designer for Fearless Records and his typography, some music-related quotes.




This would be alot more complicated to recreate as it is an amazing piece of art and a very intricate drawing.
It would take a long time and I would need a good idea for what to draw. I may draw one as a draft to get feedback on.

No comments:

Post a Comment