Monday, February 6, 2012

Album name

I'm going to need two album names. To do this, i'm going to use a random band name generator, and see if one comes up which can be used as an album title!

http://www.webvivant.com/bandnames.html

Here are some I like for if I were just having one title for both CDs;

Autumn Remix
I like this because photos I have for the alternative side are autumn like, and the other side would be not particularly remixed, but it makes sense for a compliation CD.

Complimentary HandsSome of my photographs for the alternative side have hands painted on a guitar, and I'm sure I could edit something to do with hands for the pop side.

Here are some I like for just the alternative CD;

The Vintage All-StarsI like this because the songs I will pick won't particularly be new songs. Some could be more than 10 years old. I know that is not vintage, but it's not new either,

Here are some I like for just the pop CD;

The Electric Shakedown TeamThis reminds me of artists such as LMFAO and Gym Class Heros. It suggests more than one person which is good for the compilation CD.

National Stereo GoodnessBecause these songs will be on the radio around the country, and they're popular, hence the 'goodness'.

No comments:

Post a Comment