Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Songs list 1/2/12

POP

1. David Guetta- Titanium (feat Sia)
2. Jessie J- Domino
3. Cover Drive- Twilight
4. Flo-Rida- Wild Ones
5. Rizzle Kicks- Mama Do The Hump
6. Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know
7. Kelly Clarkson- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
8. Flo-Rida- Good Feeling
9. Labrinth- Earthquake
10. Pixie Lott- Kiss The Stars
11. Olly Murs- Dance With Me Tonight
12. Coldplay- Paradise
13. Maroon 5- Moves Like Jagger
14. Beyonce- Love On Top
15. Rihanna- We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)

I found this on; http://www.bigtop40.com/chart/ on February 1st


Alternative

1. The Killers- When You Were Young
2. Audioslave- Original Fire
3. Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Tell Me Baby
4. Stone Sour- Through Glass
5. Breaking Benjamin- The Diary Of Jane
6. Papa Roach- To Be Loved
7. Hinder- Lips Of An Angel
8. Thirty Seconds To Mars- The Kill
9. Panic! At The Disco- I Write Sins, Not Tragedies
10. Disturbed- Land Of Confusion
11. Keane- Is It Any Wonder?
12. Angels and Airwaves-  Do It For Me Now
13. Taking Back Sunday- MakeDamnSure
14. Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become
15. Lost Prophets- Rooftops

I think this is a very good list, as I recognise more on here than the other which is a good sign that they are popular songs. I have even heard of those I haven't particularly heard. I got this list from; http://modernrock.com/charts/

No comments:

Post a Comment