Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pop edit- Complilation. Messing around on Photoshop.



I really like the style of The Wanteds new album cover. I like how the white spots on the dark background make it look older than it is, it gives it a really good effect. The only problem is, I'm not sure how to do this to my photos. I will need to look for a tutorial.
I also like how there is no colour on the album cover, and how the faces of the artists stand out against the background.
You can tell it has already been professionally edited because the artists look airbrushed and perfect, their pictures will have been taken seperately specifically for this album cover also.
The text used is a text similar or exactly the same to the text on other covers, posters, and any other merchandise they have.



This is an edit of my own. I saw The Wanteds album cover before I did this (because their album art was only released yesterday!) but I think theirs is more effective than my attempt. I wanted to make it colourful to show the pop aspect, but I don't think it worked. The text didn't look as good as I thought it would when i imagined it in my head. I'm not very proud of this edit, the only thing I like is the layout of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment