Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simple edits and photographs!


Yesterday I painted the guitar again. I wanted to do afew different seasons. I have not uploaded the 'Winter' ones yet. The Autumn ones were the first I uploaded.
To show Spring through this i have included the daffodils and painted flowers on the guitar.
I tried lots of different angles and took more than 50 photographs, and these were the ones I liked best. I edited them to make things stand out and emphasize the parts I liked the most.

I am pleased with all of these, but I am not sure if I would like them to be on the front of my album cover.
 I think i need something abit more clever for this. It will take me more time but I have an idea of what I would like to do.

I would like to take pictures of guitars, each one step further away, and overlap them together. I don't know how well I will be able to do this, but i really hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment