Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feedback.

Once I had made the product, I asked my family and friends for some quick feedback.
  1. They pointed out that there is no song list so they do not know which track to go to for a Gotye song for example. I am going to fix this soon, as it is a problem I identified myself. I am putting the songs list on the inside images, I have already done these and posted them. I now just need to print them.
  2. While I was putting it together, I was told that I needed to add some images that relate on the inside so it doesn't look blank and boring.
    I think I should also stick them to the front cover images or put a piece of paper inbetween so they are less flimsy. This will seem more professional. On the mock CD I made more of a net and then wrote what was going to be on it. I could do this again. The paper used was pretty solid paper. Real CD cases have everything together and when taken out, isn't in different pieces. I will look at CDs at home and figure this out!
  3. The Pop image needs to fit the case, I need to adjust the sizes. The alternative one almost fits perfectly, the inside image is a little bit big, but I am replacing this anyway. I don't understand how this happens as I made both the same, but the image doesn't seem wide enough for the case. I should be able to fix this easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment