Monday, April 16, 2012

Mock CD



On this side, I would like the pop edit. I want this because of the extra strip at the righthand side. I want to put a pattern that will suit the edit on here.
I have measured, and my edit will need to be 12.cm by 11.8 for this part.



This is the inside where the pop CD will be. I would like an image on the side opposite the CD, because a black piece of white would be boring. It might be simply a background similar to that on the front. I will also put this image underneath the CD, so there are no white parts.



This is where the alternative CD will do. Where it says 'DISK 2', i will have an image. It is useful that i have several guitar pictures.



This is just to show how it is a double disk case.




And finally, this is the back. This is where I will have the alternative edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment