Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Final Pop Edit!

I am really really pleased with this edit!


It was inspired by the one of The Wanted I posted before. I took should and headshots of the featured artists from google, cut them out individually and then put them together on here.
Then, I added a 'posterize' effect, which makes them look a little more cartoon like. Next, I used something I didn't use before. I clicked on 'gradient map'. This gave it the two-tone colour it has. I then adjusted the dark and lights to get this.
The background is the newspaper at the top, which is another google image.

Of course, I cannot claim copyright for the images used but I can't take my own photographs of these artists so it was the only thing I could do to produce my own response to my feedback.

Next, I just need to add text. My next task is deciding on a title for the albums, and create my final edit for the alternative edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment