Thursday, April 19, 2012

Personal review of product so far.

I think i've done quite well with my product so far, but it does need afew more things changing until it is completely done.
When i first decided I wanted to do this for my project, I didn't realise it would be this difficult or the numerous things I would need to do, like names, songs, designs, and reasons why. This reality hit me after my email from the graphic designer, and i realised he did EVERYTHING where designing was concered.  It seemed like a really amazing job, and maybe something I would like to take up one day.
However, I don't think my CD cover for this project is nothing near as professional, so it would have to be a skill I work on if I want to take it further in life.
Also, I can't design the CDs. I could only draw on them with a permanent marker to add some design to them. I might get feedback on this and try it once the music is burned to the CD.

I am pleased with both of my edits, but the contrast between colours and style is pretty odd. I should have tried to link the colours or text as they are supposed to be a similar brand of compliation CD, just with different genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment