Sunday, April 8, 2012

Final songs choice - Pop.

I went through and did a kind of tally of songs on Notepad.










I then went through and chose the 12 most popular songs by putting a '*' next to it, then wrote a new list. I had a problem when I got to number 12, as I had no more song that had been mentioned 5 times, but 2 that had been mentioned 4 times. I chose Flo Rida - Wild Ones because it is a very recent one and very popular one, and has had many weeks in the charts. I added the red dots after the screen shots so the process was more visable.

And this is my final list;

1. Gotye - Somebody that I used to know
2. David Guetta - Titanium
3. Jessie J - Domino
4. Rizzle Kicks - Mama Do The Hump
5. Flo Rida - Good Feeling
6. Labrinth - Earthquake
7. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
8. Beyonce - Love On Top
 9. Rihanna - We Found Love
10.  Avicii - Levels
11. Drake - Take Care
12. Flo Rida - Wild Ones

Most of the songs are not a suprise as they were consistantly popular. However, there are is one song on there that wasn't on my chart lists, and one that appeared ones. Drake - Take Care and Avicii - Levels. These were very popular on Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment