Friday, April 13, 2012

Final song choices - Alternative

To collect these songs, I am just going to make a tally of the most popular artists, of anything but a 'pop' genre,on the song lists. I will then use spotify to find their most listened to song. Then I will have a contrast of consistantly popular, and ever changing on my double disk CD.


As I went through, I found that I wasn't going to get 12 songs mentioned more than three times.
Instead, I am going to see which have the most hits on a song on YouTube. This will be from looking up their most listened to song on Spotify,



Songs I have come up with;
1.The Killers - Mr. Brightside
2.Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication
3.Breaking Benjamin -  The Diary of Jane
4.Thirty Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge
5.Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tradgedies
6.Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
7.Black Keys - Tighten Up
8.Foo Fighters - The Pretender
9.Foster The People -  Pumped Up Kicks
10.Florence+ The Machine - Dog Days Are Over 
11.The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
12.System Of A Down - Chop Suey!

No comments:

Post a Comment